Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So, if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not very good at keeping up with a blog!  Maybe I need to get my rear in gear and start updating people on the Ramos family's goings-on so y'all don't get tired of visiting a blog that's old and dusty!
Here we are back at Fort Riley, KS for the second time and living on post in yet another awesome neighborhood!  Grace and Evie both attend Ware Elementary which is a mere hop, skip and jump from our house.  Genna is in pre-k at the post CDC and is preparing for next year's venture into kindergarten!
We live in a brand new neighborhood, on the hill in the McClellan subdivision and we have the best neighbors you could even ask for!  The "Loop" has become very close and all of us mom's have a great system of watching each other's kids and keeping each other "in the loop" as to which child is where and what they're up to!
The kids have found their niche and have formed close bonds with the other girls in the neighborhood.  We have daily play dates and pretty much a sleepover every weekend!  The ladies of The Loop now have a bunco group that meets once a month and the neighborhood sponsored our first progressive dinner for New Year's Eve.  In the summer we plan to have many a neighborhood BBQ and other little gatherings as often as possible.  We've definitely been blessed with a wonderful group of people in this neighborhood!
That's all for now, nobody can say I haven't updated my blog!  Goodbye for now, y'all!

1 comment:

sarahbellum said...

I just logged on to update my "dusty blog" as well, and there you were in my little news feed! :) I'm so glad you're back here in KS!