Saturday, March 31, 2012

Looking back....

The year is almost over and I have to say it has been the most difficult separation Peter and I have endured in our marriage. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and am looking forward to this being over. It is my hope that we won't have to endure another separation. My wish is that we can stay right here and Peter can retire and we can raise our girls in a stable environment with no more moving. My emotional ups and downs during this deployment have really taken a toll on us, but we plan to get through this together and come out at the other end as better people who are more in love than ever!

1 comment:

sljabc said...

You're stronger then you know my friend! So glad that he'll be home soon and you'll have your family all together. Almost there!!