Sunday, February 1, 2009

Poor neglected blog!

Wow, my poor blog feels so sad! I have to post something! What's up with us??? Well, we just found our we're going EAST!!! Yup, Fort Detrick. We plan to buy a house so we'll be flying out there in early April to take a look. I'm so excited to be closer to my family and a lot of my friends too!
The girls are all doing great. Genna is talking up a storm. That child babbles non-stop!! She forgets that she's an infant and tries to sit up. She looks like an out of shape person trying to do sit ups!
I've lost about 5 pounds and continue to go to the gym 5 or more times a week. Peter is doing good in school and looking forward to the electives part of the course when he gets finished each day before noon!
We can't believe our year is almost up here, but we're looking forward to our new home.
Oh and I almost forgot about my new toy! Peter got me a serger for Christmas. It's a BabyLock Imagine and I absolutely LOVE it! I'll post a few pictures of my latest creations along with some pics of the girls.

1 comment:

~ Uncle Sam's Family, Est. September 1994 ~ said...

I am so stinking excited!!! Do you realize that Fort Detrick is only 61 miles from my house?!?!?! Less than 2 hours in traffic (depending on the time of day)!!!!!! :-) I'm off to do the happy dance!