Monday, December 22, 2008

Homemade Gifts









I've been slowly but surely starting "Gigi Designs" along with my other label "Kid Covers". This Christmas I've been hard at work making gifts for friends and family. It's been fun to see the finished products. For my niece, Ivy, I made an adorable camo pants and shirt set. For my nephew River, I made a cozy paw print fleece. It has brown pants that go with it but I forgot to take a pic of them before sending them off. My good friend and neighbor had a party for her 1 year old daughter and I made a cute cord skirt and matching top as well as a dress with lace trim. For my girls, I made the grey and pink dresses pictured at the top of the blog. I've been working hard!!

3 comments:

mew623 said...

I love all the outfits you make, you are so talented and now you have even another gadget for sewing that you got from peter for christmas.
Ivy looks wonderful in her new outfit and i will send a picture asap.

sljabc said...

Those are beautiful! I love how the tag looks too. Have you heard of www.etsy.com? You should post some of your stuff on there.

sarahbellum said...

Very cute little outfits and jacket, Michelle...what's your new sewing gadget? Missing your posts!
Love, S